A WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) is a valuable planning tool which is often overlooked in the rush to create a project schedule. A WBS is a tool defined in the PMBOK. It is a structured decomposition of the entire scope of the project. PRINCE2 also defines a similar planning mechanism…
Complex systems require specialist skills to maintain them and for most organisations,
maintaining a high level of specialist skills internally can be expensive and difficult.
Your external internal support
Integral provides a unique solution to this problem through its SupportNOW offering. We run a 24×7 operational support centre that provides specialist skills to assist in the operation and management of Java and Oracle Fusion Middleware based solutions. By using our staff to augment existing IT capability, through remote access and support, customers can achieve up to 6x cost reductions, while reducing risk and improving skills continuity.
SupportNOW Services can also be used to provide completely outsourced operational outcomes with full hosting services if required.
SupportNOW assists clients who are running Integral supported technologies, drawing on specialist skills for:
- architecture and strategy
- solution design
- design or development
- break fix and troubleshooting
- configuration maintenance and management
- general Oracle Fusion Middleware administration
- mentoring of staff and staff augmentation (leave / sickness etc)
- performance and environment stability
- in-house training and mentoring
- whenever you need specialist skills or help.
What we support
Our SupportNOW team can help you support:
- All Java-based applications
- All Microsoft .Net applications
- Integral ConfigNOW (Redback)
- Oracle-based technologies including:
- WebLogic Server, Tuxedo
- SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus
- Unified Content Management (UCM)
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Red Hat-based technologies including:
- JBoss, Fuse, Open Shift
- Axway SFT, MFT & API Gateway
- EDB Postgres
- Solace Messaging
Are you interested in finding out more about SupportNOW?