Focusing on a new project is all well and good, but you also must ensure it won’t harm business operations. It happens so easily. Come across any of these? A sponsor executive who doesn’t understand the impact of the project on business processes. A leadership team with a poor grasp…
We understand that building complex systems requires a combination of:
We understand that no two complex business problems are the same and that delivering solutions requires flexibility in approach. We specialise in agile delivery using Scrum and other iterative development approaches and will apply the methodology that best suits your organisation.
We build enterprise class solutions. Our highly skilled engineers will take your business ideas and deliver simple outcomes that transform your business with solutions that can be managed either in-house by you or completely by us.
Our specialist delivery practices deliver robust, scalable and supportable solutions using the most appropriate technologies and development methodologies with a skill set that includes:
- enterprise architecture incorporating Zachman EA frameworks and existing public sector Enterprise Architectures incorporating FEAF
- business case development and project initiation
- business analysis and modelling
- solution architecture, including logical and physical architecture
- software development, using a range of technologies primarily focused on Java/JEE and associated development frameworks
- solution testing, including test automation, test case development and execution for unit, system and acceptance testing, load and performance testing
- information management, cleansing and migration
- reporting and business intelligence
- ongoing support and maintenance