A WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) is a valuable planning tool which is often overlooked in the rush to create a project schedule. A WBS is a tool defined in the PMBOK. It is a structured decomposition of the entire scope of the project. PRINCE2 also defines a similar planning mechanism…
WORK WITH US
We believe that if we hire the best people, have them do the work they love and give them the support, training and infrastructure they need, then that will ultimately translate into delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Integral people have the following qualities:
- are well-presented and well-spoken with excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- display a commitment to delivering successful outcomes for Integral clients
- have good industry exposure and contacts
- demonstrate creativity, passion and excitement in their work
- have strong technical or management skills appropriate to the area of the business they are working in
- have a personable and friendly attitude that encourages open communication and decision making
- can demonstrate a willingness to learn and apply themselves to new areas in their field.
Our values of focusing on success, having the highest possible ethics and maintaining a good work/family balance require us to find, hire and retain the best.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.