A WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) is a valuable planning tool which is often overlooked in the rush to create a project schedule. A WBS is a tool defined in the PMBOK. It is a structured decomposition of the entire scope of the project. PRINCE2 also defines a similar planning mechanism…
Integral can take complex business problems and provide simple IT solutions through its full application life cycle delivery capability.
- appropriate technologies
- the right approach
- highly skilled analysts, engineers and testers.
We understand that no two complex business problems are the same and that delivering solutions requires flexibility in approach. We specialise in agile delivery using Scrum and other iterative development approaches and will apply the methodology that best suits your organisation.
We build enterprise class solutions. Our highly skilled engineers will take your business ideas and deliver simple outcomes that transform your business with solutions that can be managed either in-house by you or completely by us.
- enterprise architecture incorporating Zachman EA frameworks and existing public sector Enterprise Architectures incorporating FEAF
- business case development and project initiation
- business analysis and modelling
- solution architecture, including logical and physical architecture
- software development, using a range of technologies primarily focused on Java/JEE and associated development frameworks
- solution testing, including test automation, test case development and execution for unit, system and acceptance testing, load and performance testing
- information management, cleansing and migration
- reporting and business intelligence
- ongoing support and maintenance.